Flavour meets a blind Liberian boy who sings his songs better than him, Features Him In His Video ''Most High''

The dream of a blind boy, Semah G. Weifur, who met his idol Flavour N’abania in Liberia early this year, has come true when he featured in Flavour N’abania’s latest single, ‘Most High.’

He shared the video of the journey with his fans. And the video as at Monday, had, 1, 767,479 views.

Semar, who confessed to listening to Flavour’s songs on radio, made a request from a humanitarian, Helen Sirleaf, who paid him a visit, stating “I can’t see you, but I can feel you. I know your song, but my dream in life is to meet Flavour. I am blind, but I want to be a musician. I want to sing a song for Flavour.”

There is actually no disadvantaged person in the world, as a person’s disability in one area of life can boost his abilities in other areas of his life. A young blind Liberian boy has proven that blindness is not a disability when he still has his mouth and ears and other body organs to do exploits with. While many of us in Nigeria are busy celebrating the Enugu State highlife singer, Flavor, did you know that a certain Liberian blind boy could sing his songs better than him?

Recently, the Nigerian music star, Flavour went to Liberia and had a stunning encounter with a young blind Liberian boy. The singer shared photos and video of the touching encounter. The video revealed the boy singing Flavor’s songs impressively. As if that was not enough, the blind boy sang Flavor’s songs better than him. Isn’t that an amazing thing?

The “Ada Ada” crooner couldn’t stay glued to his seat anymore, as he got emotional and found his way to the blind boy to hug and carry him in his arms. He then took to his social media platform to write: "I made a new friend Semah G. Weifur. He's blind and sang my songs better than me." Again I ask, isn’t that amazing?

Comments