Female Phone Repairer Spotted In Warri At Robinson Plaza (Photos)






It happened that I was at Robinson plaza along avenue road, Warri to fix a phone and also to get an extra phone and this lady walked past me. She was truly a black beauty and I thought she may be one of those slay Queens on a voyage to get the latest mobile device.
Moment later, I walked into another shop and lo and behold I saw same lady bent over a phone in astute concentration, fixing the phone. I was glad within me. This may be an ordinary feat but to me it a wake up call to our ladies to engage in meaningful task rather than slaying their lives away. This will inspire most ladies to join the trade of learning how to be a phone technician and repair phones. Bravo! She is really dedicated to her found profession with zealousness. A model to ladies out there.

https://chidexmikky.blogspot.com/2017/10/it-happened-that-i-was-at-robinson.html

Comments