'I Am Still A Gay' Uju Anya Exclaims: - How Twitter Reacted (Photos)

 Prof. Uju Anya admits she is still gay. On September 13th, the Professor of Applied Linguistics took to Twitter to inform her followers that she is still gay.

"+234 Twitter, good morning; I want to thank you especially for riding the hardest for me; my Nigerian people, especially in and from Alaigbo, saw how much I love you and returned my love."

Thank you for sharing our pain and teaching the world about our history. P.S. I am still gay," Uju Anya tweeted.

She also responded to the tweet by thanking her followers and loved ones for sending her love and encouraging them to love LGBT people as they have loved others.

"Thank you, my people.

All of this affection.

https://chidexmikky.blogspot.com/2022/09/i-am-still-gay-uju-anya-exclaims-how.html










Comments